SUPER LINK Hi-Speed USB Bridge Cable
This SUPER LINK is your Hi-Speed USB 2.0 solution to peer-to-peer network file sharing via the USB port.
SUPER LINK cable provides true plug-n-play capability while transferring files at greater speeds than
traditional USB or other legacy port file transfer products.
Hi-Speed USB 2.0 solutions offer up to 40 times the speed compared
to normal full-speed USB 1.1 products.
PCLinq2 also provides a File Transfer program that is similar
to Windows Program Manager so you can easily drag and drop
files or create file folders in your local computer or in your
linked PC. Just plug in the cable, run the SUPER LINK program
and instantly transfer or copy files at Hi-Speed. An example
of the program is below, for more information about the program,
the SUPER LINK manual.
Screen shot of the split screen view using the SUPER LINK USB
Testimonial: I was amazed with the ease of
setup for the SUPER LINK Hi-Speed USB Bridge Cable. Time was a minimal
at about 10 minutes
to set up, install, and view the results on both my laptop and
PC. File transfers are not a problem as you select which host
(local or remote) your files will be coming from.
If your someone who works with a PC or laptop outside the home
to have the same files and documents at home, forget about bringing
them home on a floppy. This is an ideal way to make sure
your computers up to date with the documents you need.
Features & Specifications
- Easy File Sharing and data transfer between 2 or 3 PC's via USB Port.
- Suitable for Mobile PC and SOHO environment.
- Single chip ASIC Hi-Speed USB host to host communication.
- Dual data buffer supports two-way data transfer.
- Hi-Speed Performance with data transfer rate of over 15Mbytes/sec.
- Full Compliance with the Universal Serial Bus Specification v1.1 and 2.0
- Bus Powered from either USB port - no separate power required.
- Advanced Power Management Mechanism includes Suspend-Resume and Remote Wake-up Functions.
- Gold-plated connectors with a clear USB 2.0 jacket for
maximum longevity, signal integrity, and corrosion resistance.
- Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP or above.
- Intel Pentium 133MHz or better based computer.
- One Standard USB 1.1 or USB 2.0 (recommended) port.
- SUPER LINK Hi-Speed USB Bridge Cable.
- SUPER LINK Hi-Speed USB Bridge Cable Setup Program.
Dare to compare the Universal Serial Bus v1.1 at 12 Mbps transfer
The SUPER LINK Hi-Speed USB Bridge Cable v2.0 at 480 Mbps, see the